Metrosheetmetal and Fabrication specializes in the design and manufacturing of high quality sheet metal and heavy steel components. We predominantly manufacture in mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium sheet. Our flexibility allows us to produce one off customized items as well as large production runs to suit our customer needs. We can arrange for products to be powder coated, plated and painted to suit your particular requirements.
Our staff has over 25year’s experience in the sheet metal and boiler making/metal fabrication industry, ensuring every customer gets the best advice, knowledge and know-how available. A brief meeting with us will confirm the advantages of dealing with a “hands on” experienced team member.
All jobs are professionally quoted to our client’s individual needs. We offer competitively priced tradesman work.
All work is fully guaranteed
Our manufacturing capabilities are based around our CNC partners including guillotining, laser cutting, turret punching and brake pressing ensuring the best possible finish and tolerances are achieved for our products.
The level of skill and pride taken in our work is clearly reflected in the products we deliver. Some of our other services include
• AutoCAD Design
• Civil Construction Products
• Coded Welding To AS/NZ 1554 SP / ARC/MIG/TIG
• Component Assembly and Coatings
• Lightand Heavy Steel Fabrications
• Mild Steel / Stainless Steel / Aluminium/ Custom Fabrications
• Mining and Industrial Products
• Our qualified Tradesmen can custom design and manufacture your products to your specification. No Job is too big or small.
• Presswork/Guillotining /Plasma Cutting/Large Profile Bandsaw up to 400mm
• Structural Steel
• At Metro Sheetmetal and Fabrication, our first goal was to create a company based on good old fashion honesty and integrity.
• Consistently delivering a good quality product at a reasonable price in the shortest possible time frame was the next goal.
• Once established our long term future relies on us staying in touch with our customer needs and continual improvement of our manufacturing methods, techniques and procedures.
• With continued support and feedback from our staff and customers we will continue to improve, evolve and grow as a company.
• Five years have passed and we continue on with our fairly basic philosophy.
• Next goal is to improve our manufacturing facilities as well as capabilities on the shop floor.
• Improvements in efficiency will encourage company growth and ensure better positioning for our customers in their respective market fields.